For which test is this good for?
Testing for traces of Fentanyl
Standard laboratory level in US
What it is:
Fentanyl drug test that detects levels at 50 ng/mL with a sinle panel.
What else you need to know:
This test provides test result with preliminary qualitative. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
HOW TO USE
– collect urine in a clean cup as sample
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from bottom of test
– dip absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– attach cap again onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface for 5 minutes
– note results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
- One step, easy to use, self testing device for Fentanyl at home
- Accurate results within 5 minutes
- Read instructions & test interpretations on packaging
- Made in the USA