For what this test for?
For what this test are for?
Marijuana (THC) 15 (the most sensitive)
Marijuana (THC) 50
Marijuana (THC) 100
Marijuana (THC) 200
Marijuana (THC) 300
It is for:
A five panel drug test, that detects at multiple THC levels, the higher the ng.mL the longer it will take to leave your system.
-THC 15 ng/mL (the most sensitive)
-THC 50 ng/mL
-THC 100 ng/mL
-THC 200 ng/mL
-THC 300 ng/mL
What else you need to know:
Test provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
HOW TO USE
– collect urine in a clean cup as sample
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from bottom of test
– dip absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– attach cap again onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface for 5 minutes
– note results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
- High Standard THC testing device
- This is the perfect test to track sobriety levels as it has 5 levels of detections
- it has the ultra sensitive THC 15 ng/mL level; comprable to labratory GCMS testing
- The high the ng/mL level (ie 100-200-300 ng/mL) that shows up positive, the longer it will take to get clean
- The low the ng/mL level (ie 15-50 ng/mL) that shows up positive, the less time it will take to get clean
- Easy to use, self testing device
- Read instructions & test interpretations on packaging
- Made in the USA